Some random observations from my three weeks of travel ....
- All USA airports smell of Cinnabon restaurants. Nauseating sweet....
- The city with the most vagrants... old, young and all sexes...? SEATTLE. Man... more than any city I have been to. And they all talk to themselves.
- The city with the most pizza slice shops per block...? VANCOUVER. At least two per city block if not three. More than burger places or coffee shops!
- Most polite drivers...? Vancouver. They let you into traffic the moment you indicate... or even before you think of indicating!
- And pedestrians don't jaywalk in Vancouver! On a cold and wet Saturday morning in downtown Vancouver, with zero traffic... everybody waits in the rain and don't cross unless the little man is lit! Unbelievable!
- One struggles to find a coffee shop where you can get a cup of coffee in a ceramic mug. Most of my coffee consumption was in a paper cup, sucking through a plastic cover!
- Las Vegas has slot machines right at the boarding gates, taking every possible opportunity to relieve you of your money.